Sunday, November 20, 2011

Artists of the Day: Jennifer Reese

Today's artist of the day is Jennifer Reese

Where is your art located?

Tell us something about you.
I'm originally from Ohio, but I moved down to the Carolinas in 2005 and love living close enough to the coast that we can visit a few times a year. I'm a homemaker/Mom and love being able to stay at home with my little Angel! I have a wonderful husband, daughter and two cats who don't get along. Stinkers. lol

Do you have any favorite quotes?
"It's never too late to become what you might have been."
"Eat, drink and be merry, for tommorow you do something else!"

Fondest memories?
When I was a kid we would run through my Grandparents backyard and swim in their pond.
In Oct. of 2003 when my Husband and I were married.
In Dec. of 2011 when my daughter was born.

How do you want people to remember you?
When I die I would like to be remembered as a creative, caring and fun person.

Some art from Jennifer





No comments:

Post a Comment